5534 sq. ft
5 Full Baths
2 Kitchens, Living Room, Family room, Balconies, Deck, Patio, Tiki Hut, Pool, Deep Water Dock
Marathon Florida Rentals, Waterfront, Sombrero Beach Rd FL, Pool, Dock, Spa
Waterfront 6 Beds 5 Bath Heated Private Pool, Dock, Spa, Outdoor Kitchen, Bar,
Great for Family Reunions and Large Groups Vacation Rentals, Sombrero Beach Rentals
Fabulous 5,500 sq. ft. vacation paradise. This Home has 6 bedrooms, 5 bath and is 3 blocks away from the most famous of the best beaches Sombrero Beach!
Marathon Vacation Rentals with boat dock, and private pool
Beach House, Waterfront, Sombrero Beach, Florida Keys Rental, Private Pool, Dock
The Florida Keys is one of the most sought-after destinations for anyone wanting to get-away from the mainland and relax or go fishing. Once you arrive, you’ll feel a laid-back “Island Time” atmosphere where time seems to stand still, and everyone feels more relaxed.
This property is in a highly desired community only minutes away from the grocery stores, drug stores and liquor stores and two walking blocks to Sombrero Beach. Publix is 2.5 miles away and will deliver. But our close proximity to the most sought-after beach is what makes people want to book this house. Sombrero Beach!
Our family friendly accommodations keep many families coming back year after year since we specialize in providing amenities no other vacation rental offers. Such as Baby equipment and items parents want to bring with them while on vacation. Especially, parents with babies and toddlers, which need more equipment, like cribs, playpens, special dishes, sippy cups and diaper pails. Nightlights, stepstools, car seats, strollers, high-chairs, bibs etc…
And of course, beach toys, pool toys, beach chairs, umbrella, books, developmental toys and games. Word of mouth keeps us growing thanks to the families with children who have stayed at our Family Friendly vacation rentals. That is why we’re buying our third vacation rental home here in the Florida Keys.
• Spacious accommodations with over 5,500 sq. ft. luxury living and a 90’dock for your boating pleasure in vacation paradise. This 6 bedrooms, 5 baths home is just a few steps away from the most famous of the best beaches in the Florida Keys – Sombrero Beach.
• Scenic deep-water canal with private extra-long boat dock. Saltwater swimming pool and hot tub with huge outdoor commercial kitchen and a spacious patio and comfortable chaise lounge chairs throughout with hammocks. Great place to kickback and soak up some sun!
• Our other property on Sombrero Beach Road is rated 5 Stars, in VRBO, thus we feel you will inherit the same quality and more from our newest property acquisition. We have plenty of off-street parking as the property sits on 2/3 of an acre ---so bring your boat/trailer and enjoy to sun and surf of the keys.
• Recreational room with Regulation Pool Table, comfortable sitting area and large bar with sink, refrigerator and microwave.
• 1st Floor 3 bedrooms with 2 queen size beds and 2 baths, with tub & shower combo, and 1 Master suite with king size bed and private bath with separate tub, and shower. And we just added 2 bunk beds (2 full size beds and 2 twin beds) with pirate and mermaid themes and shared bathroom (with bathtub and shower).
• Main Living room with a large well-appointed kitchen overlooking the bar with stools. Large formal dining room and separate card table.
• 2 dining room tables and chairs and outdoor dining tables
• 50” flat screen TV. Overstuffed comfortable living room furniture.
• 1 bedroom with Queen size bed with private bathroom with shower
• 1 Master suite with King size bed and private bath with separate tub and shower
• All levels have wrap around decks with a Pink Pong Table on the 1st floor deck.
• We also added a foosball table that glows at night and an air hockey table.
• Everyone that has come so far says it’s some great packed with tons of things to do that they don’t want to leave.
• We also have beach volleyball and badminton, horseshoes games and hammocks etc.…
• We just installed an outdoor kitchen (commercial) Chef’s dream.
1. CANCELLATION POLICY: Please read the entire cancellation policy. There is a cancellation policy for the low season and high season. There is no refund during HIGH SEASON or HOLIDAY SEASON. Once your money arrives and is deposited, it is non-refundable.
Travelers who cancel at least 90 days before check-in will get back 100% of the amount they've paid. If they cancel between 65 days before check-in, they'll get back 50%. Otherwise, they won't get a refund.
The cancellation request must be submitted in writing no later than 65 days before arrival by the Tenant to the Landlord.
LOW SEASON: If cancellation notice is given more than 65 days before arrival, then The Tenant understands that if the Tenant cancels this Lease the Landlord has the right to demand the full payment of rent in accordance with the terms of this lease. In the event that the Landlord does not release the Tenant from the continued obligation to pay rent or the Property is not re-rented at full price, the Landlord may demand that the Tenant continue to remain obligated to pay the rental amount.
HOLIDAY AND SPECIAL WEEKS CANCELLATION POLICY: We have a no cancellation policy for any holiday weeks OR SPECIAL SEASON WEEKS including and not limited to: Christmas, New Years, Thanksgiving, 4TH of July, Mini Lobster Season, St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, Labor Day, Memorial Day, and Spring Break Weeks.
Travel Insurance: If you have further concerns, I encourage you to buy travelers insurance, which could refund your money paid in case of emergencies or during hurricane or force majeure. Natural disasters like hurricanes, floods, earthquakes, and weather disturbances sometimes referred to as “acts of God”, “and any other events, including emergencies or non emergencies,” to cover other unforeseeable events. Other covered events may include war, terrorism or threats of terrorism, civil disorder, labor strikes or disruptions, fire, disease or medical epidemics or outbreaks, and curtailment of transportation facilities preventing or delaying attendance of vacation renters.
CANCELLATION: In the event the Tenant wishes to cancel this Lease, the Tenant may do so only upon the consent of the Landlord. The cancellation request must be submitted in writing by the Tenant to the Landlord. The Tenant understands that if the Tenant cancels this Lease the Landlord has the right to demand the full payment of rent in accordance with the terms of this lease. In the event that the Landlord does not release the Tenant from the continued obligation to pay rent or the Property is not re-rented at full price, the Landlord may demand that the Tenant continue to remain obligated to pay the rental amount. All cancellations must be made at least 90 days in advance. All cancellation’s refunds will be changed a $150.00 administration fee.
DAMAGE AND INCIDENTALS: You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Check in after 4:00 PM
Check out before 11:00 AM
Maximum overnight guests: 14 (sleeps up to 14 adults)
Minimum age to rent: 26
Children allowed: All ages of children allowed
Two dogs (less than 20 lbs. only) (Must have approval of breed of dog first by the owners) Must show proof of vet records and the dog is taking flea meds, No Cats allowed
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check-in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Total 12.5 % taxes owed